Best Technology Strategy’s Enterprise Securemail Pro is an e-mail Filtering and E-mail Virus Protection service attacks spam at the point of delivery, resulting in:
- Real-time scanning of all incoming mail against spam threats and viruses, with no delay in delivery!
- A reduction to near-zero in the number of spam/junk messages you receive.
- A 98% or higher reduction in spam-related e-mail traffic on your T1 or DSL line.
- More timely delivery of e-mail.
- Spooling of e-mail in case your mail server or Internet connection goes down. Messages will be kept and delivered later on.
- A true OFF-SITE security gateway solution.
This hosted anti-spam service allows you or your e-mail users to:
- Manage their own blocked senders and allowed senders.
- Manage their own filtering levels, from lenient to strict.
- Set individual categories of spam sensitivity, including sexually explicit, get-rich-quick schemes, and so on.
Google Power plus Best Technology Support.
Securemail is powered by Google’s Apps technology, and is recognized as the best anti-spam service available.
Best Technology provides ongoing support for this technology and has over 400 customers presently using the SecureMail service.
Optional Message Archiving and Retention
Utilizing our Google-based messaging cloud, you’ll be able to retain, archive, and restore messages for as long as ten years, without ever having to invest in pricey storage hardware. Ask us how message archiving and retention can help you avoid liability and increase your regulatory compliance.
1. Can I keep my current e-mail domain?
Answer: Definitely. You can even use more than one e-mail domain with the same SecureMail account.
2. Does it matter whether my e-mail is hosted or on an in-house server?
Answer. SecureMail will work regardless of how your e-mail hosting is set up. So if you use a third-party e-mail service, OR if you host your own e-mail server, SecureMail is the solution for you.
3. How many e-mail addresses can each user have?
Answer. Up to 5 e-mail addresses can be used by each user.
4. Do I or my users have to change e-mail addresses?
Answer. No. Your current addresses can still be used.